Re: [pygame] Segmentation Fault in PolyPlay 1.3 Walker demo

Here we go. This program crashes:

import pygame

color = (0,0,0)
p1 = (-175, 192)
p2 = (1, 248)

surf = pygame.Surface((800, 400), 0, 24)
surf.fill((255, 255, 255))

print "About to crash ..."
pygame.draw.aaline(surf, color, p1, p2)
print "Never gets here!"

Lenard

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Disabling psyco makes not difference. I will have another look at the debugger. I thought I had it traced to draw_ellipse in draw.c, but neither draw.ellipse or draw.circle appear to be called.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
ah, really?  I haven't done it for a while on windows, but it seemed
to work for pygame parts then - but not the parts done in the python
(which is compiled with VC).

Perhaps also compile SDL with -g? Maybe also try -O rather than -O2 I think...

So it crashes when psyco is not imported at all?

cheers,