Re: [pygame] pygame.image.save()

hello,

I think this might be to do with the pygame version?

Older pygame (1.7.1) can save to .tga I think - I think it also is
buggy and names files in any way, even though the file is actually a
bmp.

You could add a test in there to see what type of file is produced, or
save a different type depending on the version of pygame... or require
pygame 1.8+

cheers,