Re: [pygame] BufferProxy (was Flood Filling Images)

hi,

I'm pretty sure they are back porting it to python 2.6.

"It is intended that this PEP will be back-ported to Python 2.6 by
adding the C-API and the two functions to the existing buffer
protocol."
    -- http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3118/#issues-and-details