crackling sound fix, **please test these builds** if you had crackly sound with pygame. was (Re: [pygame] Pygame Mixer Crackle noise not an SDL_Mixer problem)

Hi,

Everyone who had crackly sound with pygame, please definitely please
try the builds at this link.
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

Note that this has been a problem for some 2 years :)  But I think my
change made it worse - or is a separate problem.

Here's a few things we need to do before 1.8.1 is released.  I think
that's it for a 1.8.1 release... which should be mainly a bug fix
release.
http://pygame.org/wiki/todo#Open%20Issues

cheers,