Re: [pygame] Python and Speed

On Apr 25, 2008, at 2:15 PM, Ian Mallett wrote:
I'm afraid that No amount of optimisation will suffice--even C is too slow.
I've found examples of how to use shaders on the GPU.  This should be
faster, and relevant too, as the algorithm in question is somewhat
pertinent to graphics processing.

Perhaps you could post the code or a synapsis of the algorithm and a hint at what you are trying to do (I'm not sure if we're still talking about the collision detection thing or something else)?

I'm sure people on the list (myself included) would be happy to help if we knew what the problem was.

-Casey