Re: [pygame] Pygame and Python 2.6

Maybe Python 2.6 extensions will compile with MinGW and distutils. I don't know
enough about manifests to know why they exist, let alone how to use them. But
building with Msys is another matter. Clearly the necessary manifest files
don't exist in this case. That leaves compiling the Pygame for Python 2.6
dependencies with Visual Studio 2008, a process that will take considerable
time to set up, or link them against msvcrt.dll (like Internet Explorer).

Lenard