Re: [pygame] networking example

Well yes, LAN makes this easier, because you can pick a latency to
work with and it will be fairly consistent.  With a consistent
latency, you can send a message like: "bullet will be here by the time
you get this message" and it should be fairly accurate.  Unfortunately
there is currently no networking built into pygame, and yes I think
there were some people working on such a thing.  I think your best bet
at this point is to use something like twisted or raknet and build
your own scheme that fits your game.