Re: [pygame] Re:[pygame] networking example

Does pyraknet only use UDP? ( Meaning I can't be sure if the message
gets received? )

==

I looked into twisted and it appears it might work for me, but I can't
get it working.

Short version: Is there a win32 installer for zope.interface for
python 2.5? Or a way to get twisted working without it?

Long version:
I installed twisted for my version of python ( 2.5 ). If I start IDLE
( python interactive shell thing ) and run "import twisted", it works,
no errors.

But I try the first code snippet from:
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/async.html

And I get the error:
----
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#12>", line 1, in <module>
    from twisted.web.client import getPage
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\twisted\web\client.py", line 12,
in <module>
    from twisted.web import http
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\twisted\web\http.py", line 33, in <module>
    from zope.interface import implements
ImportError: No module named zope.interface
----

So I try "easy_install.exe zope.interface", but it doesn't work. I
look for a zope.interface win32 binary for python 2.5 but I see none.
[ at: http://www.zope.org/Products/ZopeInterface ] I try installing
from the source code, but I cannot get it to build and compile right.

--
Jake