Re: [pygame] PGReloaded installation problems

I already thought of that, but I can't get pygame running, either. I've determined that my problem is with my python installation, so I'm trying to get that sorted out through the python help desk. Maybe I'll revisit this thread later if I still have trouble with pgreloaded.

Evan