Re: [pygame] Game engine?

You have a zip of this? A demo game started?

I may be able to modify this code to support the types of games I'm
doing, and eventually I should get to more complicated games which
would make more use of PyBTS so at that time I'd be able to work on
it.

Burgess - You plan on continuing your work on it this year?

Someone was thinking of a GSoC related to this kind of engine?

Mark