Re: [pygame] problems getting python 3.1 to work with pygame 1.9

Libraries are imported from the libs/site-packages directory for each
python install. You NEED the version for your python, you can't just
copy it from the 2.x folder. Py3 and py2 are NOT compatible in either
direction for the most part. That means you can't use 2.x modules w/ 3
AND you can't use 3.x modules w/ 2. You will have to get a 3.x
version.
if it was easy to reuse the 2.x version they would have done it.

--
Sent from my mobile device