Re: [pygame] Running Python 2.5 alongside 2.6

Thanks!

I created a rough draft at http://www.pygame.org/wiki/PythonVersions

I would appreciate it if anybody who has personal experience with
advantages or disadvantages of using certain python versions could add
them to that page.

I am also curious what versions people actually use on windows, so we
can actually say which is more popular, rather than speculating. (I'll
start a separate thread for that)

---
James Paige