Re: [pygame] Extending OpenGL support in Pygame

On Thu, 2012-04-05 at 08:15 -0700, James Paige wrote:
> Although I would much rather have such a feature as part of pygame,
> rather than part of a GUI add-on

That's what I'm proposing. If there is interest, I'm proposing moving
the OpenGL code into Pygame, and removing it from the GUI (sometime in
the distant future, unless someone wants to do it). This would reduce
maintenance on the GUI project, and provide a more consistent,
integrated experience.

--
Sam Bull <sambull.org>
PGP: 9626CE2B