Re: [pygame] Extending OpenGL support in Pygame

On Thu, 2012-04-05 at 08:27 -0700, Kevin Secretan wrote:
> While not completely drop-in, I found this project a few months ago
> that more-or-less accomplishes the goal.
> http://pygame.org/project-PyGL3Display-1562-3793.html

That looks interesting, I don't see any draw functions other than lines
though. The surface code looks like it might be useful though. If
there's useful code there, I'll have to see if the author is willing to
relicense the code, as the GPL is incompatible.