Re: [pygame] Extending OpenGL support in Pygame

> I believe that's just textures, as in images that are imported. Thus, it
> would not affect the base Surface class or the draw module.

 But in 3D-games rendered as "2D games" (2D opengl games), the sprite images themselves (animation frames) are textures projected in a cube-face, aren't they?

 I mean that your sprites, players, enemies, items, etc, must fit the 2^-size requirement...

--
Santiago Romero
Ubuntu GNU/Linux