Re: [pygame] preview of new pygame website... HiFi part

On lun, 2014-04-07 at 18:07 +1200, Greg Ewing wrote:
> Al Sweigart wrote:
> > Oh, also, we should keep the Pygame logo. It's familiar branding, and it
> > doesn't look bad at all.

Actually, I think that's another bug. If you zoom in (Ctrl +
scrollwheel), at some point the logo appears. So, that's something that
needs to be fixed, so it displays at all times. Perhaps using a vector
graphic for the logo, so it scales nicely?