Re: [pygame] announcing Far Blazer 0.7

>   Hmmmm... It isn't actually re-reading the levels file
>  That only happens once; the parsing only happens when you
> start a game, not in between the levels.
>   So- I think what is going on is, I have a simple time delay
> at the end of the level... 500ms or so?

i don't mean the game actually pauses or freezes, i mean
you have to fly along for a long time before any enemies
or targets appear. game play issue, not game code :]

>   Ok- FYI the original Star Blazer didn't have that! :-)
> There is some tension between making a re-make and making
> a playable game. Star Blazer's first level was quite boring...

hmm, i'd say make it funner to play. perhaps there could be
a 'classic' mode in the game where it sticks to its roots?

http://www.pygame.org/projects/#FARBLAZER