Re: [pygame] Fwd: PCR Comments

At 05:38 PM 8/20/02 -0700, you wrote:
>The new PCR feature (comments) is an *excellent* addition. Perfect for
>errata and general moans about speed (sorry Crash... ;-) I know I've found
>the comments sections in the SDL Docs site to be as useful as the
>documentation itself, so heres hoping for some good feedback...

Heh. Hopefully it will work out that way. My experience is that bulletin
board posters always fail to live up to one's expectations, no matter how
low those expectations are. Maybe I've just been reading slashdot too long ;)

>However, it would be very handy if you could see at a glance in the
>listing of routines at http://www.pygame.org/pcr/repository.html which
>submissions had comments attached. Call me lazy but...

I agree; this was on my wishlist. I'll see if I can whip up some code.

--
David Clark
da_clark@shaw.ca