Re: [pygame] Pygame Release 1.5.2

Ole Martin Bjoerndalen wrote:
> I noticed that you haven't put in the "play to the end of the CD" stuff
> we discussed. Did you decide which way to go on that?
>
> I've thought about it a bit, and I've found that it really doesn't matter
> either way, as long as there's a documented way to do it. I can send you
> a patch once you tell me which version to implement. :)

i think passing 'None' as the endtime was the best solution. i completely
blanked on getting that together. the 1.5.2 was kind of an 'on the spot'
release to help everyone take care of the licensing.

please, send in the change, it shouldn't be hard (i think you might have
already sent me most of the needed changes by email)