[pygame] Pygame Release 1.5.2

I've just released a minor "patch release" of pygame. The biggest
change is a new default font. The previous font was mistakenly
licensed under the GPL/LGPL/SUN license, and was recently 'revoked'.
We've switched the FSF's "FreeMonoBold".

The new font looks almost identical, and even a bit cleaner around
the edges. The basic lettering is near the same size, but there is a
difference in the amount of space below and above the actual
letters. I've tested with a couple games and it was working fine.
Depending on how your game was managing the text, it may appear
slightly offset or more packed.

Other small fixes in this release are:
     Ole Martin's fixes for CD.play()
     Michael Hudson's cleaner unicode for binaries
     Clock added get_time() and get_rawtime()
     added font.get_default_font()

also, i've recently learned that pygame works well with gcc-3.1.
you'll need to make one manual change to the "Setup" file before
compiling, add "-lgcc_s" to the SMPEG line.