Re: [pygame] Pygame Release 1.5.2

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 06:15:52PM -0700, Pete Shinners wrote:
> I've just released a minor "patch release" of pygame.

Nice.

> Other small fixes in this release are:
>      Ole Martin's fixes for CD.play()

Thanks again. :)

I noticed that you haven't put in the "play to the end of the CD" stuff
we discussed. Did you decide which way to go on that?

I've thought about it a bit, and I've found that it really doesn't matter
either way, as long as there's a documented way to do it. I can send you
a patch once you tell me which version to implement. :)

--
   Ole Martin Bjoerndalen
 http://www.cs.uit.no/~olemb/