[pygame] Fwd: PCR Comments

Hi,

The new PCR feature (comments) is an *excellent* addition. Perfect
for errata and general moans about speed (sorry Crash... ;-) I know
I've found the comments sections in the SDL Docs site to be as
useful as the documentation itself, so heres hoping for some good
feedback...

However, it would be very handy if you could see at a glance in the
listing of routines at http://www.pygame.org/pcr/repository.html
which submissions had comments attached. Call me lazy but...

This is obviously something for the "nice to have" feature list, not
something critical.

Cheers!