[pygame] Practical Python

Magnus Lie Hetland's new book has just been released, Practical Python. I
haven't seen any of it, so I cannot vouch for it's "goodness". It includes
a chapter with an example game using pygame, so that has me excited. You
may recognize Magnus as the author of other online python articles, like
"Instant Python".

I'll be keeping my eyes out at bookstores near me, mainly to crack into the
game chapter. :] Other than that I expect it is a firm tool on learning python.

   http://www.hetland.org/writing/practical-python
   http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=93