Re: [pygame] Codebase for tile-based games

I'd like to see your code.  I'm working on a auto side-scrolling
spaceship game.  I'm writing it in C right now, and using python for
game scripting... I'd like to see your scrolling algorithms.  Right now
I have a map that scrolls by, and a ship that flies around and bound
detection to make sure the ship doesn't fly off the screen, but no
collision detection as of yet to see if the ship is hitting the map.