[pygame] Picomachines

Hi there,

I'm programming a game since a few months. A Micromachines-like in 2D
topview.

Here is some screenshots: http://fhornoy.patapouf.org/pico.html

A few days ago, i decided to stop the current development of the game,
and begin to code the game again because it lacks fun and good
performances. The goal being to have a very fun game like the old
Micromachines.

It's why i search someone to join the project, someone more experimented
in game programming than me ( that's my first game ).

See you, here or on #pygame or join #picomachines on irc.netrusk.net ;)