Re: [pygame] Rockhunt

andrew baker wrote:
I'd really like to see motion from one cell to the next, but it's
still a pretty good demo.  Are you sharing code, because I'd like to
take a look at your scroll routine.  I need one for my engine.

If you want to see a scrolling engine providing very good performance, you could have a look at the following "routine" I build a couple of years ago (competing with Pete for the quickest engine).

-> http://archives.seul.org/pygame/users/Nov-2002/msg00111.html

The link contained in that post is still active (a miracle nowadays!)

Regards,

Guillaume