Re: [pygame] MSVCR71.dll

I know that if I make any distributions that are non-trivial, I'm
going to either use an older version, or I'm going to go through the
extra trouble of compiling all of the stuff myself to make useable
execs.

The second step, using the gcc-compiled interpreter with py2exe, I did
not have time to do today.

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"