Re: [pygame] at full screen model,cursor dispeared

Am Mittwoch 31 August 2005 10:55 schrieb flya flya:
> when I set full screen model, cursor dispeaed.I think if I hide system
> cursor,draw  a normal picture as cursor,the mouse moving will be not
> smooth at low fps situation,
> how do I deal with it?I need a cursor can work at window and full
> screen model,and can move smoothly anywhere.

sorry for this dumb question, but have you tried:

pygame.mouse.set_visible(1)

which version of pygame and python are you using ? what operating system ?

perhaps you want to post the (small) piece of code that handles the fullscreen
mode.

have a nice day,
willi