Re: [pygame] at full screen model,cursor dispeared

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 16:55 +0800, flya flya wrote:
> when I set full screen model, cursor dispeaed.I think if I hide system
> cursor,draw  a normal picture as cursor,the mouse moving will be not
> smooth at low fps situation,

Are you also using HWSURFACE? I know some platforms have a hard time
dealing with system cursors on a hardware surface. SDL also only tries
for HWSURFACE if the display mode is also FULLSCREEN.

If you're still having problems, what platform are you on?