Re: [pygame] at full screen model,cursor dispeared

this question has been resolved by removing the arg DOUBLEBUF,starts I
think pygame can't support cursor at full-screen model,therefore like
this asks.

now FULLSCREEN model is no problem, but I find at full-screen
model,cursor moving is not as smooth as window model when fps is
low(18 fps).This is not one major problem.may neglect