Re: [pygame] movie

sorry I did not think to remove the >. In the future I will remember to do so.
as to your questions yes I know python. I somewhat understand pygame which might be my problem. Yes I know how to blit images to the screen.
again in the future I will be more specific,
Thank you for all your help, I think I know what to do now in order to make that screen saver.
Brian