Re: [pygame] movie

I will ask questions whenever I have trouble, I always thought it best to get infromation from some one who is skilled in the matter.
lol, no the thought never crossed my mind abd you being mean to me.
unfortuintly I have not had a chance to work on it again, just been busy.
but when I get the finished product I will gladly post it.
Maby a prank on my parents will occure with the screen saver when I get it up. who would have thought that you needed to press the del button.
again thanks for all of your help.
Brian

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...