[pygame] Default Font Not Found

Hi. I just now tried to build an EXE, using Py2EXE, of my Pygame game demo. It crashed with the error, "Default Font Not Found." According to my notes I've faced this problem before, and dealt with it by copying freesansbold.ttf from the Windows directory to the \dist directory of my game. But this time that had no effect! I even tried changing the capitalization of that file's name, or putting it into the "library.zip" for the demo.

This is the first EXE I've tried to build using code that's divided into several directories for the various modules.

The error appears in driftwood.pyc, the interface code. My code is organized like this:

\DarkSide
	Python files
	\Driftwood
		A Python file
	\Conch (sound code)
		A Python file
	\graphics
	\sound

I copied the main DarkSide .py files, and the Driftwood and Conch directories into C:\Python24, viz:

\Python24
	Python files including setup.py
	\Driftwood
		A Python file
	\Conch (sound code)
		A Python file

Then I went to \Python24 and typed "python setup.py py2exe," the command that in the past has let me successfully build programs.
Then I put the graphics and sound directories into the \dist directory that got built.

What am I doing wrong?

Kris