Re: [pygame] Default Font Not Found

which gave it the default options of None for the font and 24 for the size. I replaced the None with "freesansbold.tff". Unfortunately, the font then looked substantially different than before, and the wrong size! I fiddled with it and picked 17 for the size. So, my demo is playable as an EXE now. Thanks.

Pygame multiplies the size of the default font by 0.6875, so something between 16 or 17 would be ideal for what you were getting before with 24.

Alex.