Re: [pygame] Xubuntu Pygame Installation Help Requested

On 8/25/06, andrew baker <failrate@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I keep trying to install Pygame via source on Xubuntu, but it keeps telling
me I'm missing SDL_ttf, SDL_mixer, SDL_image, and Numeric.  However, I know
I've Numeric on the system, and I did an apt-get for libsdl-ttf,
libsdl-mixer and libsdl-image that reported back as successes.

Try install the dev packages for the libraries you need. eg libsdl-ttf-dev, lib-sdl-dev (or something similar)

-Sw.