Re: [pygame] fullscreen question

Greg Ewing wrote:
altern wrote:
Creating a fullscreen pygame display with smaller size (eg: 800x600) that the current screen resolution (eg:1024x768) creates a black frame around the 800x600 pygame window.

Are you sure your system is capable of that resolution? If not, it's probably using the nearest larger size. On my system it definitely changes the resolution whenever possible.

aha ... ok, now i understand.
i have been checking further and looks like it might be my graphics card that uses 1024x768 all the time, if i try to set it to smaller resolution it creates a smaller area with a black marquee around it.
So basically ... forget about my question, it makes no sense.

thanks

enrike