Re: [pygame] Select a File...

pgu was written by Phil Hassey.  One day he decided he would like to
have a file picker, and he just wrote it using pygame.  So there is
nothing magical about this, it is just hard work.  And the nice thing
is that he released all his code to us, so we can read it, and learn
to do things like this too.

So your next step is to read his code and work through all the examples
so that you understand exactly how he did what he did.  Along the way
you will learn how to make a pop-up window, and how to make a menu,
which I think are the things you are looking for.  Then you can
roll your own file navigator.  And even offer it back to Phil, so
the next person who wants one can have it.

But there is no shortcut here.  A lot of times in life you can get
away with 'just teach me how to use this thing.  I don't want to
really understand it.'   This isn't one of those places where you can
take this shortcut.  You are going to have to understand how
Phil Hassey did it before you can modify his code, or write your
own, to do what you want.

Laura