Re: [pygame] Collision Detection with Pygame/OpenGL Surfaces

Michael George wrote:
I think what you actually want is http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/manual/gluPickMatrix.3G.xml this lets you render a small portion of the scene (like the portion that's under the cursor) and stores the rendered objects into a selection buffer.

That's always seemed like a kludgy way to do selection
to me. I prefer not to use the display system for selection
at all, but to cast a ray into my model and work out for
myself which objects it intersects.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |
greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	   +--------------------------------------+