Re: [pygame] Old pygame tutorial not working

Indeed.  Generally strings, lists and tuples are copied in python - so
the array types are faster.

Another option is to use ctypes arrays.  However neither ctypes or
numpy are available on all versions of python... but if you're using
pyopengl 3.x that uses ctypes already :)

cu,