Re: [pygame] Another blitting surface to itself crash

No difference.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
could you try compiling that file with less optimisation(just -O
maybe), and see if that helps?

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The rebuilt SDL.dll still fails. The problem is MinGW related. And SDL does
have code for blitting a surface to itself.

Lenard

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
I wonder if it is the hermes blit library or some piece of inlined MMX
code. These would not be included in a VC build. I will build SDL with
assembly code turned off and see what happens.