Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

Just figured out why you were so obsessed with water. I feel dumb now :-)

----

I created a mockup for the website:

http://pivot.servut.us/pygamedb/

I would like to note that the top side of the page is not done (it's
ugly and the logo doesn't fit it: I'll redo it (both logo and the top
part)). The three step thing is very flashy, but users love to see
things like that. Please use Firefox for viewing, since it may look
freaky with other browsers.