Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

Did you know that there is a game called "GO" and that sounds a lot like your names? BTW, it is the best game ever made! I was the president of my collage chess club too and  I NEVER play that game anymore because go is so much better. I also have played LOTS of other games. If you would like to try out this game is a simple way, I recommend using a free program called igo or is it igowin?? One other fact, go computers suck. They play very badly and cannot be made to beat a good player. Please email me if you want to know more about this great game.

Welcome to the American Go Association

Best,
--
Douglas E Knapp