Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

These are all cool names, as is "Smoke" and "Snake oil" mentioned
earlier, but I'm going to try to give a little constructive criticism.

GhoUL would be a good name for a game that combines "Go" with zombies,
but I'm not sure it's right for a universal game delivery platform
(unless all the games have zombies in them... Maybe i'm just hung up
on zombies.)

GhoGame and GhoGho may lead newcomers to think that the platform deals
only with the game of Go (which is super popular).

OxyGho sounds like something I put on my face when I was a teenager :)

As much as I like the whole GHO montage, my vote for now goes to
SnakeOil.  (Though my second would go to GhoGame!) :)