Re: [pygame] pygame crashing after a few seconds

Since 1.8.1's release, there have already been 2 problems fixed with forcing VIDEODRIVER back to the SDL default of windib, one of which is a driver crash resulting in a reboot another is a keyboard input thing - it makes me wonder if SDL made the right choice for the default, and pygame shouldn't be messing with the default VIDEODRIVER on XP after all?