Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

Ok. Well, sorry, if you're not done yet, I guess I'm confused as to
what sort of feedback you were looking for. Though, if you only have
content to add, and you're asking about the pictures and layout, from
my understanding my comments would still apply. I was referring to the
color scheme and layout.