Re: SDL_gfx todo. Re: [pygame] Transparency and pygame.draw

hi,

I think including the source in the pygame tree.  So in src/sdl_gfx/

So it wouldn't be an optional download thing... that would be too
annoying for people.

If we use the same files as SDL_gfx, but just use the pygame build
system, it should be easier to feed patches back to the SDL_gfx
author, and take patches from him.

cu,