Re: [pygame] moonlight 2.0

I'm no expert, but I believe it would require porting the whole api to wrap the silverlight drawing api. There was also a project mono.xna that was trying to have xna calls wrap sdl and opengl, which you could use from ironpython as an alternative.

But true pygame 1:1 api would take a lot of work, which would probably be better spent just porting your game to use whatever graphics engine moonlight or mono uses, but simply using ironpython to access it instead of c#.

Devon