RE: [pygame] Pygame Installation problems (Python 2.6.2)

It's really my own fault for not paying attention.  I did have 64bit Python 2.6.2 installed and then tried to install the 32bit Pygame (for 2.6) which of course didn't work.

I got rid of the 64bit Python and installed 32bit Python and now pygame is recognized with no problems.

> Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:57:15 +0100
> Subject: Re: [pygame] Pygame Installation problems (Python 2.6.2)
> From: renesd@xxxxxxxxx
> To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
>
> I'll have to put a note on the download page for win64 peoples on what to do.
>
> I guess there are a few people using 64bit windows now.
>
> cheers,

Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.