Re: [pygame] Hypernucleus coming along well :)

Been discussed before, I plan to install into userland and deb/yum etc
is only for linux. I am targeting mac, linux and windows. I may use
.egg's which could give me some brownie points? (even though bzip is
more powerful compression)

And I looked and didnt take long for someone to fiddle and delete everything xD
I dont mind tho its a test site (and i backed up the text on front page).

--
Thanks, Richie Ward