Re: [pygame] Picking monitor...

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 08:13:56PM -0700, Gene Buckle wrote:

> Is it possible to choose which display pygame uses for "full screen" mode?
> If so, how is it done?
>
> thanks!
> g.

pygame is built on SDL version 1.2, and SDL version 1.2 does not have
the ability to control which screen is sused for fullscreen. it will
take whichever screen is identified as being primary.

SDL version 1.3 adds commands like SDL_GetNumVideoDisplays() and
SDL_SelectVideoDisplay()

SDL 1.3 is actually a testing version, and when it matures to a public
release, it will be renamed SDL 2.0. After that point, maybe pygame will
migrate to it (and correct me if I am wrong, but I think somebody is
already working on this, right?)

---
James Paige